You want a warm, studio-quality echo pedal that’s simple and easy enough to adjust on the fly. You also want the option for something that’s more lo-fi sounding. Oh yeah, and you want tap tempo, but you don’t want to take up a lot of space on your pedalboard. Is this too much to ask? Not for the Echelon Echo v2.
- Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in the exact sound you’re looking for. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Two effects in 1 pedal: Hi-Fi Tape Echo (from the Echelon v1) simulates the high-frequency saturation of a magnetic tape and is gently modulated for added richness and colour / New Lo-Fi Delay simulates the reduced bit depth of a vintage digital delay. Turn up the Repeats to create an oddly satisfying pad of beautiful degradation.
- Switch to tap tempo mode with a long press of the footswitch. Then simply tap the desired tempo using that same footswitch. In tap tempo mode, the time knob functions as a tap divide to choose one of four rhythmic subdivisions. This one switch design is compact and easy to use.
- Cross-fading time change lets you seamlessly change time/tempo on the fly. No more zipper noise or echo drop out.
- Adjustable delay time from 50 to 1000 ms, whether you want a quick slapback, cavernous echo, or anything in between.
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Add subtle tails to your playing or crank the mix to replace your signal with cascading layers of repeated sounds.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Echelon Echo is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Echelon in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Selectable trails allow you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Echelon Echo draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device. Just plug and go, it’s that easy.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California USA. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.