M-Audio AIR|Hub USB Audio Interface with Built-in Hub
AIR|Hub is a USB hub with two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The AIR| Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
The AIR |Hub comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With a powerful DAW to suit your production needs, AIR|Hub includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition. The audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instrument and Loop package has been added so you can add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- 3 USB ports for connecting any USB gear
- Perfect for studio or stage
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
|Connectors||1 X 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output, 1 X mini-USB port, 1 X 5/8”-27 mounting point|
|Minimum System Requirements||macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant, PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver, Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port|
|What's In The Box||AIR Hub, Power Supply, USB-C-to-USB-C Cable, USB-C-to-USB-A Cable, Software Download Card, User Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual|