About This Product
The Thunderbird IV was first introduced in 1963 and instantly became one of rock's most recognizable bass guitar designs. Now, Epiphone takes all the vintage mojo of the original Thunderbird IV and sends it flying into the future with Gibson TB Plus humbuckers with ceramic magnets and all the "Birds'" original styling and features intact.
- Series/Shape: Thunderbird
- Body Wood: Mahogany body wings
- Bridge: Classic style 3-point adjustable Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: Alpine White
- Frets: 20-medium jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Hardware: Black
- Inlays: Dots
- Model: Thunderbird Classic-IV
- Neck Shape: 1960s rounded bass profile
- Neck Wood: 7-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Pickups: Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Scale Length: 34"
- Tuners: Premium Diecast 17:1
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings