About This Product
The Epiphone Flying V from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the ultra-rare 1958 classic with an Ebony finish, ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, a Flying V string- thru tailpiece, and Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners.
- Body Shape: Flying V
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Pickup(s): ProBucker-2™ & 3
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic with Flying V String-Thru Tailpiece
- Pickguard: White
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Hardware Finish: Nickel