About This Product
The Epiphone Elite series are guitars that approach custom shop perfection. Built at a special factory dedicated exclusively to their manufacture, they receive a high degree of personal luthier attention. The Elite 1965 Casino is true to the original made famous by The Beatles. It's Gibson USA's P-90 pickups that generate the chimey tones familiar from Revolver to Let it Be. It's a finely crafted, great-sounding, and easy-playing instrument that beautifully blurs the line between Epiphone and Gibson.
- Body Shape: Hollow body double cutaway
- Body Material: 5-ply Maple with Spruce top bracing
- Body Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Block parallelogram
- Pickup: Gibson P-90T and P-90R
- Bridge: ABR
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Tuners: Grover® 14:1
- Hardware Finish: Nickel